But what if you have to go to the WC (potty)? And what if you do not have the correct amount of change?
In three words, you are screwed!
I have admired 99% of what I have found in Europe. It is clean, the views are spectacular, the people for the most part are more than helpful, and the food is great.
But you see, Europe was critical of the city of Detroit when officials there decided to shut off the water of folks who hadn't paid their water bills. Some in Europe called water access a "basic human right."
Well Europe, your hypocrisy has been exposed! And here and now I declare that the human body's need to go potty without delay and without proper coin, is perhaps the most basic and fundamental human right of all.
Until the rampant and continuing breach of that right comes to a screeching halt at all of your train stations, you should purse your collective lips at Detroit's water bill problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment